books

Monday, June 18, 2018

Welcome To The Guitar Trix & Tips Blog





Welcome To The Guitar Trix & Tips Blog
  
Guitar 6 School of Music welcomes you to the Guitar Trix & Tips Blog. This blog was originally intended for my students that I teach privately. It was suppose to be a place where they can come to read lesson material that I taught over the years. The lessons would be posted as blog and to be used as reference for them just in case they forgot or lost the material that I gave them in their private lesson. Since I’m posting these lesson blogs on the internet I invite anyone that is interested in learning about beginner, intermediate & advanced lesson information that will help them in their studies of the guitar. After all, the internet is public domain and I don’t mind sharing the information that helped me and my students learn and master the instrument. This blog will be for newbie’s and for advanced players alike. I’m sure there will be students out there that will find what I have to offer helpful and others might not find so helpful. The world is a tough critic and a hard one to please. I hope the majority of people will find these lesson blogs, useful as a study aid in which will help them achieve mastery over the guitar. Other topics that I will blog about: method books, guitars, gear, amps and much more. I will give my opinion of only the best books or gear that has helped me become a better player. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Guitar 6 School of Music (guitar6music.com) is now associated with Amazon.ca. We have added this online merchant to provide you with a safe and secure way to do your shopping on line.  

 
Guitar6music.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca.




No comments:

Post a Comment